Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 927 of Giving Thanks Daily


I have really struggled keeping my tongue, and I am praying that I do not speak out of turn and with tact and truth. I really do want to encourage others through the truth, and I am praying diligently that I can share the truth in a manner that is "Jesus and Holy Spirit" enabled, from the heart to my thoughts and off the tongue. Let me LORD, be directed and humble in all I do; let me be loving and kind; let me be helpful, engaging and productive for the Glory of God!


"He who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. He also who eats, eats in honor of the Lord, since he gives thanks to God; while he who abstains, abstains in honor of the Lord and gives thanks to God.
None of us lives to himself [but to the Lord], and none of us dies to himself [but to the Lord, for]
If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or we die, we belong to the Lord.
For Christ died and lived again for this very purpose, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living." ~Romans 14:6-9 (Amplified Bible)


Tonight, I am encouraged, and following a day where I have needed encouragement all day, He has been so faithful. It is a simple truth, and a simple reminder tonight.

Father, I am ready for rest, I seek Your comfort and diligent quest to be wholly Yours in all aspects of my life, mind, body, soul and actions. I pray LORD God that I can be constantly reminded of truly awesome You are, and how amazing my lessons can be. Let me see all that You have for me. I love You Father.

Look Up
In the times when you have fallen down, and you just can't get up on your own. Dig deeply into your soul - hear Him. He is calling to you...

"get up"
"fight through it"
"keep moving"
"take that first step"
"take the next step"
"you're almost there"
"move your mind"
"tap into your heart"
"don't quit"
"never, ever quit"
"YOU CAN DO IT"

You can do amazing things with God. Trust that He is with you - cheering you on, and pouring His strength into you.



© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me