Translate

Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 880 of Giving Thanks


Hi God... it is wonderful to know You are here. Thank You for Your ever-presence and reminding me of it when I need You most. All is great in my life because I have the assurance of You in my life. Thank You Jesus.

Today, as in every new day, I thank You Father for loving me and giving me the desires of my heart that truly makes sense above all things. I thank You that I desire to be Yours wholly, please You in amazing ways, honor You daily and glorify Your name in all things I do.

Today, as in every new day, I thank You Father I can act in faith…

“It’s impossible to please God without faith because the one who draws near to God must believe that He exists and that He rewards people who try to find Him.” ~Hebrews 11:6 (Common English Bible)

Faith. 
Faith in the God of Abraham.
Faith in the cross and it's perfection.
Faith in God's control of all things.

Faith, of the unseen, but the reality of a Creator who loves us intensely and intently.

"Faith is the reality of what we hope for, the proof of what we don’t see. The elders in the past were approved because they showed faith". ~Hebrews 11:1-2 (Common English Bible)

Are things a mess right now?

God is the restorer of all things, but we have to let Him do it. Have you said, "this is little, I can do this", and it still gets messed up? Step aside and let the perfecter of your life take over completely. Give yourself a rest from failure in doing things your way.

As I sit here and think of heaven, and how awesome that would be, I remembered hearing that our Lord Jesus, reminds us to not dwell in the past, or live in the future, but to live for today and make the most of this life - to live this life for Him. What an honor it is to know that He desires us to live this life, in this wretched and evil world, in hope, joyfully and honoring Him. So, as you think of heaven, dwell in the good things of the LORD; salvation through Christ, His presence, the unending strength and power through the Holy Spirit and our Creator who did, does and will do all things because He loves us so greatly.

As you head into your day and end your day, remember Him. As you think upon the things of your life, remember Him. As you hit a hard patch, remember Him. As you recognize and receive His blessings, remember what He did, so that you can live eternally in heaven. Always remember, we are at home with Him, because He dwells within us.

How do I relay how grateful I am to be a child of God? How often shall I raise my hands in praise, bend a knee in prayer and joyfully cry out to my LORD God? It will never be enough, because all He did and has given is more than enough!

I praise, pray and thank in every breath, because with every breath I am reminded of Jesus' love, finished work through resurrection and gift of life for me.

Every moment would not be enough, but every moment desiring more moments is closer to being enough!

I love You God.

Our circumstances will change, the desires for our life as God sees it, will not. Thankfully seeking Him today, as I know He is the solution to all circumstances. He is FAITHFUL. He desires You to depend on Him, come to Him, believe Him... Today, trust in LORD God, through Jesus and in the perfect power of the Holy Spirit. Know that all things are possible. All things.

LORD, thank You for the reminder that just a couple years ago, I was at the "end" of my marriage. That all things I knew were in complete ruin, severe devastation. And, through trusting You, all has been repaired and restored, and I continue and wait in hope as my husband too is repaired and restored to be Yours. In the mess of the demolition, thank You for keeping me in Your presence.

Although all that has happened, would not have been my choosing, I am grateful. For the illness that brought You to the forefront and removed all the idols from my life, thank You Father. For the losses and the need to continue to seek You, thank You Father. For the leaving me behind as the old, and discovering the new in You me, thank You Father. For being the center, the beginning, the end and all that comes my way, thank You Father. Today, as in every new day, thank You Father for loving me and giving me the desire of my heart that truly makes sense above all things. Thank You that I desire to be Yours wholly, please You in amazing ways, honor You daily and glorify Your name in all things I do.

“Instead, desire first and foremost God’s kingdom and God’s righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” ~Matthew 6:33 (Common English Bible)

Today, as in every new day, thank You Father... thank You Father. Amen.




© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me