Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 916 of Giving Thanks

Loose all that is not Yours mighty and wonderful God. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray in agreement with Deb's request Father. We pray for peaceful rest, and an awakening of a joyful heart.
Let me see things as you see things LORD; let me not deal in emotions but in fact... the fact that You love me... the fact that I must live in for today and not be hindered by what was or what will... the fact that Your will is my best option ever.

Have you ever been thinking about nothing really and had a wave of emotion about something you went through a long time ago? I just did... wow. Thank You LORD for bringing me through all of it…
Out of the blue the enemy attacks; the attacks are not bloody or frightful, they are silent and doubtful. As I sit here tonight readying myself for a task, I ponder much; where have I been; how can I move from where I am; what can I do to see all that God has for me? These are questions are easily answered in the Spirit, but often pondered in the earthly. I desire greatly to hold all You have for me and let go of everything else.

Hold every thought captive. For every thought simmers deeply. Remove all that is not of God, and hold on dearly to His promises. Know them, keep them and share them.

The enemy's lies are deep, cutting and brutal, hitting every part of a person in pain. Don't allow the enemy to deceive you, to hold you in a place far from God's truth and promises.

Come to God and seek truth and get to know His promises... loving you deeply, healing you completely and soothing your heart's hurts. He is all that this world does not hold, and gives everything that the enemy cannot which is all that is good.

I will be firm in my walk... I will not cower and I will not stand down in response to words. I will however bow down and kneel before my King to make sure I respond well, and when I don't I pray for corrective measures by my mighty and perfect God.

My friends, don’t forget, always remember, you are God's child 24/7, no breaks, no vacations, no excuses. Live like you are on fire because you are. Allow the Spirit to move in and through you. Know His love will never end - He will never run out of what you need to say aflame!

“Therefore, since we are receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us be thankful, through which let us serve God acceptably, with awe and reverence. For indeed our God is a consuming fire.” ~Hebrews 12:28-29 (Lexham English Bible)


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me