Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 917 of Giving Thanks

Questions, concerns, doubt and uncertainty are all the things I must give to Him daily. And right now, as I fight through “feelings”, I see it as a much needed. I must remember that I give things to Him once, then believe that He’s got it; believe that I am His and truly little bits of faith, is all He asks, and He gives us big doses of grace.

I was struggling this morning to get through my reading... then I got to Genesis 8, and read these few words...

"And God remembered Noah"... He remembers you too; your cares, your worries, your "struggles"... and know this the waters will go down and the wind will subside; the storm will end, yet through it all He is with you.

"And God [earnestly] remembered Noah and every living thing and all the animals that were with him in the ark; and God made a wind blow over the land, and the waters sank down and abated." ~Genesis 8:1 (Amplified Bible)

Daily I hear through His words, “Be encouraged today, you have a God who loves you and desires you to be in His will...” Can you hear it too?

Father God in these times that are hard, according to the flesh, give us peace and joy according to Your promises and assurances. We pray for strength to endure even and especially the hard days. Whatever the challenges mighty and perfect God, we ask for wisdom to face them, and we pray that we will be greatly encouraged through Your Words - give her the encouragement she needs and the desire in our hearts to seek You wholly in Jesus' name. Amen.

Today I am grateful to the many who encourage me daily. For those who allow God to use them to bring clarity, confirmation and answers into view. Thank you for your words that encourage me and your prayers that lift and move me.

Tonight I am encouraged and greatly moved by hearing His promises once again. These are the words that have held me for this past year so perfectly.



Be Encouraged…
“For you created my inmost being;you knit me together in my mother’s womb.I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful,I know that full well.” ~Psalm 139:13-14 (New International Version)
 “‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’” ~Jeremiah 33:3 (New International Version)
“You (God) keep track of all my sorrows.You have collected all my tears in your bottle.You have recorded each one in your book.My enemies will retreat when I call to you for help.This I know: God is on my side!I praise God for what he has promised;yes, I praise the Lord for what he has promised.” ~Psalm 56:8-10(New Living Translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me