Translate

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 894 of Giving Thanks

God is revealing much... 

Thank You LORD for equipping me, and revealing all that You are doing in my life.

We have to know our gifts, to fully expose and use God's strength and power. God is revealing much...

My gifts: Relating to others, so they can see what they can do to witness to others. The gift of helping others to listen, to remove the blocks to healing and trusting God. I believe, that as Christians, we are already equipped with all the power and strength to heal, we just have to learn how to “think” according to God, “believe” according to God, “trust” according to God.

Every day I write, I am amazed at how little I have to work at it. There are days when the words fly across the keyboard, and I actually have to read what is on the screen, because I have no idea what the Spirit shares. Thank You Father for using all the ways I need to learn to teach me. Thank You for giving me others to reveal Your messages, but mostly for Your Word and Your counsel.

“God, I will keep the special promises I made to you.  I will give you my thank offering. You saved me from death.   You kept me from being defeated.  So I will serve you in the light that only the living can see.” ~Psalm 56:12-13 (Easy to Read Version)

The only way to see the truth is by reading the truth. We must be in the Word to know His word for each of us.

We have worked on our house continuously since we purchased it, and it has truly transformed. Today, as I relaxed for a while, I looked around at all we have done, while knowing that we have much more to do, yet realized that's how God must look at each of us. Although much has been completed in us, He still has more to do and we have so much to learn. Isn't it a wonderful thing to know that through His work, we are always worked on and one day will be perfected, but all we need has already been accomplished?

I am learning every day, and what I have learned well is to always go to the cross for everything; to remember often why I am who I am because of whose I am.

True repentance only comes when we can understand His grace. We understand His grace when we know how much He loves us - just look at the work on the cross, the depth of love He has is immeasurable, incomprehensible and unequaled. This is remarkable, I am sure you agree.

Remarkable is one of my favorite words when talking about the LORD.... yes, He deserves all our praise and all the credit for all that is good.

Remarkable is what my life has become, in my eyes, as well as His, but it’s not from my doing, only His. I am learning to give all things to God, to trust that He has my life in His hands. Let me not fret, worry or be fearful as I step in to every day. Let me be in line with His will and desire for my days. Let me rejoice, be joyful and hopeful.

"Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, gladden yourselves in Him]; again I say, Rejoice! Let all men know and perceive and recognize your unselfishness (your considerateness, your forbearing spirit). The Lord is near [He is coming soon]. Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.” ~Philippians 4:4-9 (Amplified Bible)


© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me