Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 886 of Giving Thanks

"In the name of Jesus" is not a wishing well, but a way to adhere to His desires for our life. Come to Him earnestly and seek His will for your life. Ask for clarity and be bold in the acceptance of the perfect plans He has for you.

"But anyone who needs wisdom should ask God, whose very nature is to give to everyone without a second thought, without keeping score. Wisdom will certainly be given to those who ask." ~James 1:5 (Common English Bible)


I am learning to look at everyday as a miracle; that as I approach each morning, there is an opportunity to change, to see change in others and allow God to change me. I am learning that change is the miracle, and my heart’s desire is to be what He desires for me. With every breath, I am seeking. With every breath, I am praising. With every breath, I am learning. Father, thank You for every breath filled moment.

The miracle of life is waking up and realizing that He gave everything so we can choose Him. The gift of choice is also the curse of rejection, but that is completely on us. My prayer today is for those who have not chosen, to choose Jesus as their Redeemer and King. My pray today is for those who want to see what the LORD has for them and for those to see all that He has.

My Savior, my Redeemer, My King.

I am learning to see every day as new. To remember that with God, I am renewed daily. I am to approach every new day in joy and hope and look upon all that occurred the day before with the eyes and heart of Jesus. Forget what is not necessary for me to grow, forgive all that is not necessary for me to love others.

Forgiveness means taking the first step and leaving all the hurt behind.

Thankfulness comes from understanding what we have that we have nothing to do with - God's love (unending, yet undeserved); God's plan for our life (always perfect, though we are imperfect); God's wisdom through the Holy Spirit, although we dismiss it so often (He draws us continuously).

God is here for all of us, we just have to listen for Him, be obedient to His will for our life and aware of His presence.

“The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.” ~Psalm 118:24 (New International Version)

We are made to worship our Creator, who is awesome, perfect and holy. In human terms, these words fall short, just as we do. Aren't you grateful that He loves us anyway? Today, show your awesome, perfect and holy God love for Him by showing and sharing love with others. Today, be light... if needed, ask Him for help; your help is ever-present in the unending powers and strength of the Holy Spirit.

God I need You. God I love You!

Today is always a new day to begin again and improve on the previous days. I am grateful for all the changes that God has so wonderfully orchestrated in my life. I am grateful for all the changes that I so earnestly desire to see through with God in charge.

Let me relay the grace and beauty of the LORD’s Word and promises that He is always with us, helping us change, grow and draw nearer to Him. Daily renewed, strengthened and living in hope.

“Why would you ever complain, O Jacob, or, whine, Israel, saying, "God has lost track of me. He doesn't care what happens to me"? Don't you know anything? Haven't you been listening?God doesn't come and go. God lasts. He's Creator of all you can see or imagine. He doesn't get tired out, doesn't pause to catch his breath. And He knows everything, inside and out. He energizes those who get tired, gives fresh strength to dropouts. For even young people tire and drop out, young folk in their prime stumble and fall. But those who wait upon God get fresh strength. They spread their wings and soar like eagles, They run and don't get tired, they walk and don't lag behind.” ~Isaiah 40:31 (The Message)


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me