Translate

Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 897 of Giving Thanks

When we go through our daily trials with an eternal perspective, they will always turn into blessings... I know this to be true, because I ask God to help me do this daily.

Today, as in every new day, I am thankful for what I have been given, and what I foresee, and every day I get to live out in faith.

Daily, we are to lay down our concerns and our worries and pick up hope that comes from our eternal resting place with the LORD. Today, as I reflect on the week, that is what I am doing... knowing that the past is the past, and the future is amazing.

“Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” ~Romans 12:12 (English Standard Version)

From the depth of my soul, I desire to be in Your will LORD.

“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” ~Romans 8:28 (New Living Translation)

Love is the key to every relationship... and by the way, love is a choice, not a feeling. Choose well.

“Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love Him.” ~James 1:12 (English Standard Version)

As I head out every morning, my greeting is, “Hello world...” and the message to my day, every day is, “…there is nothing that you hold that I desire greater than I desire pleasing my Father in heaven...” so today, I step out under the shelter of the Most High. It is going to be a great day.

While in the midst of your crisis, try lifting someone else in prayer and focusing on their needs; and watch answers unfold. They may not be anything like you expected, but what you get is greater than anything you could expect anyway. There are so many areas people need help... but the answer is always (ALWAYS) with God; in the wisdom of the Holy Spirit and because Jesus says so.

“The LORD is my solid rock, my fortress, my rescuer. My God is my rock—I take refuge in Him!—He’s my shield, my salvation’s strength, my place of safety.” ~Psalm 18:2 (Common English Bible)




© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me