Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 899 of Giving Thanks

An amazing day. Completely full of all the right things. Time with the LORD, work (successfully executed) and home on time. Thank You Father for a wonderful time through all my moments today.

Father, in the moments that I live, I am able to see You... I am able to dwell on so many of Your promises... thank You. Through my days, as I head into challenges, and experience circumstances that are unpleasant or unexplainable, I am amazed by Your grace and favor. Thank You Father for giving me, Your child hope in knowing where I will reside in eternity. Lord Jesus, for giving all so I can live in this hope is more than my mind can comprehend. I pray daily for wisdom, discernment and correction and live in the gratitude that all these things are already accomplished for me. In the mighty name of Jesus, may all who read this be blessed with the same knowledge and hope. May they too know joy that is un-ending. Amen.

“You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the LORD will be with you.” ~2 Chronicles 20:17 (English Standard Version)

"All this the Lord made me understand by the writing by His hand upon me, all the work to be done according to the plan."Also David told Solomon his son, Be strong and courageous, and do it. Fear not, be not dismayed, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail or forsake you until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord." 1 Chronicles 28:19-20 (Amplified)

I don't want to ponder, "I wish I had done ____ differently". So, I will be grateful for the lessons and continue to ask for wisdom, clarity and perfection through the work of the Holy Spirit. And, do what He directs. And prayer is a major component daily. That is the best I can do. God did not compromise when it came to what was needed for us to be saved, why do we keep trying to negotiate with God and belittle His work by trying to give Him less of us?

It's truly one word daily...

Pray!

“And here is the staggering thing—that in all which will one day belong to him we have been promised a share (since we were long ago destined for this by the one who achieves his purposes by his sovereign will), so that we, as the first to put our confidence in Christ, may bring praise to his glory! And you too trusted him, when you heard the message of truth, the Gospel of your salvation. And after you gave your confidence to him you were, so to speak, stamped with the promised Holy Spirit as a guarantee of purchase, until the day when God completes the redemption of what he has paid for as his own; and that will again be to the praise of his glory.” ~Ephesians 1:11-14 (J.B. Phillips New Testament)

We come from many places, and the most common is brokenness and the more we realize that all we are is Him, the more we will discover greatness in ourselves - the Holy Spirit in us gives us power beyond measure and grace, mercy and favor.

For those hurting, I pray your tears turn to many moments of strength in the LORD... that through all your supplications for husband, you will see the LORD meeting you because He is already waiting for you to step to where He is...

Standing in the wake of life, and knowing I am in the safety of the boat. Thank You Jesus for keeping the storms at bay, and Your protection about me when I step into the storm.

“I have much more to tell you but you cannot bear it now. Yet when that one I have spoken to you about comes—the Spirit of truth—he will guide you into everything that is true. For he will not be speaking of his own accord but exactly as he hears, and he will inform you about what is to come. He will bring glory to me for he will draw on my truth and reveal it to you. Whatever the Father possesses is also mine; that is why I tell you that he will draw on my truth and will show it to you.” ~John 16:13 (J.B. Phillips New Testament)

Tonight as you go to sleep, remember that the Holy Spirit is here to work for you. Leave all your worries and concerns "at the door", so to speak, and let only the good in. Focus on Him, as He is attentive to you.





© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me