Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 909 of Giving Thanks

Hello God,

It's me again... I pray You know my voice, the one that comes to You in confidence and expectantly. Thank You for yesterday's favor and accomplishments, there was nothing that was done yesterday that was not in Your strength. Today, I ask the same, let me remember that it is Your strength I need, and can always count on. Let me always remember to live for today, while using the reminders through Your Word and promises that You will always be here, never leave or forsake and carry all that I cannot. Thank You for the encouragement through others, I pray for them today. The ones who said exactly the right thing, and relayed all that was needed to push me through... today, I press in and lean on You once again. You are my awesome, beautiful and amazing Creator, for whom I am eternally grateful... Amen, in the mighty name of Jesus I am thankful and truly blessed.

Jesus gave us all an amazing gift, what a shame it is that so many will never accept it.

Oh Your works our God, they are uncountable, immeasurable and unending. Everything around us and about us are Your creation... oh how we praise You and all that You are. It is You LORD, You alone that made the heavens and all things above, the lush of the land and spenders of the seas. For life is from You, all life! (Psalm 104:24, Nehemiah 9:6)

Your glory LORD!

Always remember where love comes from, and how to share it with your spouse more deeply. Do everything you can to express your love.

"My dear children, let's not just talk about love; let's practice real love. This is the only way we'll know we're living truly, living in God's reality. It's also the way to shut down debilitating self-criticism, even when there is something to it. For God is greater than our worried hearts and knows more about us than we do ourselves." ~1 John 3:18-20 (The Message)

For years I thought that I would never hear God. I never thought I would hear it audibly, but I thought maybe really big signs from heaven would appear and I would know immediately that God was trying to get my attention. Well the messages falling from the heavens never happened, but the signs are all around me and in me. The more I seek Him, the easier it is to know when He is He is calling if you can't hear Him, you are not listening. For me it all began with changing my thoughts... Let us watch our words. We do this by watching our thoughts.

"Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you.” ~Isaiah 60:1 (New American Standard Bible)


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me