Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 907 of Giving Thanks

Today, I am grateful for all the encouragers in my life, which are many. I am grateful for the spoken word of hope and love through scripture, as well as those that come across my path. I am grateful to be directed in so many ways. I am grateful that in that moment, when I believe that a breaking point is impending and seems unstoppable, He encourages and the Holy Spirit moves me to move forward.

"When God opens an opportunity to serve Him, it might start with just one person. Don't miss that opportunity, and don't underestimate how God can multiply your efforts through that one for whom He gave you the burden." ~Dr. David Jeremiah

Pressing in today... didn't even know I could do that today, but the LORD is so good. Your strength LORD... I am waiting for Your strength.

Thank You LORD.

The ringing in my heart says, "Do not be concerned with what others are telling me, and that will keep me out of danger". He will tell us what to do if we listen, pay attention and adhere to His guidance. We have the power to use thought. I cannot allow what others say to interfere with what God is telling me. Concentrate where God wants me. Nobody in my life controls my future – only God holds that.

I have to do what God will have me do and God wills.

I am reminded greatly that no matter what my day holds, my God holds me and held me first.

“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]” ~Matthew 11:28 (Amplified Bible)

I am grateful that I can count on the LORD. I am told that I can come to the LORD over and over and over. Yet, my heart does not forgive once at times. How is that right? LORD, help me see all that I am to do that is right. Help me to see Your choices for me before me at all times. Let me be the Jesus that others see continually.


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me