Translate

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 903 of Giving thanks

My room in our house is the farthest back, lowest ceiling, minimal light and small and interesting room in the house. It's not my bedroom, it's my shop. The room where I write, create and ponder... I have spent all evening in here, reading, exploring and playing with color. I love this room. It is where I can always be with God - no interruptions and nothing but beauty all around me, even in the darkest room of the house. Just wanted to share.

Focus is a great thing, but miss-directed focus can be a disaster. Keeping my focus on God, and all things of God will keep me on track, AVOIDING DISASTER. My strength only comes from the LORD, everything else is just faking it.

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." ~Galatians 6:9  
"Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret - it only leads to evil." ~Psalm 37:8(New International Version)


Today’s reminders, but truly for every day. 



  • Keep going to His Word. 
  • Keep pondering His promises. 
  • Keep praying for clarity and wisdom for your life. 
  • Keep obeying Him and seeking His will.


Grateful that although my vessel is cracked and quite a mess, my God still pours into me all that I need; amazingly enough, His living water is completely sustainable because of the healing strength and wrapping of the Holy Spirit.... wonderful news, ehy?

I believe in miracles. I believe in all things of God. I believe that change is necessary and God is the perfect changer.

“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.  But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.” ~James 1:2-6 (New International Version)

I hear often in the deepest of thoughts,
“Be engaged... 
Get involved...
Be available...
Get uncomfortable...
Be obedient at all costs for the LORD, for He already paid the biggest of costs for you.”

I hear You Father, and thank You Jesus for all You have done, do daily and will do for eternity’s sake – thank You, I am grateful beyond words. And because of this I see miracles in my life; I am comforted in very incomfortable times; I see amazing things in the darkness; and I know love like never before and can love much more deeply.

© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me