Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 901 of Giving Thanks

Yesterday I posted, “Pray. Pray. Pray... 
Have you talked to God today? 
Have you asked Him for help?”

And, today, I wonder, “Am I really doing this? Asking for help?”

So today, as I ready to “be still”, “trust the LORD your God”, know that “All things are possible” and all I have to do is, “Call on Him”, I ask for the boldness I need to pursue

Truly it has been a tough six months at work. I have had a continual exercise of faith. And, although I have not handled things well as often as I could have, I know that I have seen and known God's presence during my challenges.

Truly, I know there has been a mismatch in so many areas, on several levels, however I have learned much about seeking God in all things.

Truly, I have so much more to learn.

Truly LORD, You hold all things, and because of that I can trust all things when I seek You, trust You, obey You and know that You are always with me.

Truly, all things are possible, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
(Philippians 4:13)

The other day as I looked at all the blooms in our front yard and I had the thought, “Only God could create something this beautiful and this surprising... Yesterday, it was nothing, and today, it explodes in amazing color and beauty.” Today, I feel barren, a little used up and in great need of His encouragement! His assurances! His comfort and confirmation!

Today’s reminders, but truly for every day. 

"The LORD will fight for you while you keep silent.” ~Exodus 14:14 (New American Standard Bible)
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight.” ~ Proverbs 3:5-6 (New International Version)
“Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”” ~Matthew 19:26 (New International Version)
“Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.” ~Psalm 37:7 (New International Version)
"Offer God a sacrifice of thanksgiving! Fulfill the promises you made to the Most High! Cry out to me whenever you are in trouble; I will deliver you, then you will honor me.” ~Psalm 50:14-15 (Common English Bible)

LORD, I am crying out... Help!


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me