Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 908 of Giving Thanks

LORD, I have spent too much time considering my challenges; complaining about things that I want to change in my life, and being heartbroken because of how others treat me. My prayer is to grow thicker skin when it comes to things I cannot control; to not grow weary and impatient with those I believe should change; really LORD, I want to be the change to those around me. I want to be the change that changes enough to start the change in others. Help me to see if this is a ‘right’ prayer, and one that should continue. Help me LORD to be the change, first, in the mirror.

“The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” ~Psalm 34:18  (New International Version)

A good day happens when you wake up realizing that it will be a great day. Bring it all on, I have a HUGE God who loves me into the perfection of eternity. Every day is counted as special, and every moment is in honor of Him. How can it not be a good day?

Let me consider all that is new, wonderful and You. 

“So don’t remember what happened in earlier times. Don’t think about what happened a long time ago, because I am doing something new! Now you will grow like a new plant. Surely you know this is true. I will even make a road in the desert, and rivers will flow through that dry land.” Isaiah 43:18-19 (Easy-to-Read Version)

Share Jesus, show someone love, compassion, while sharing the truth. Don't know what to do, ask the Holy Spirit for help and direction. There is much that can distract us from God and His will for our lives... make a list of those things and trade them in for wisdom that on.ly comes through the work of the Holy Spirit.

“Peace untold, regardless and beyond my circumstances”, this is my daily objective. His Word is the deliver and the confirmer. He is the source…

“The Lord will give [unyielding and impenetrable] strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.” ~Psalm 29:11 (Amplified Bible)

When we allow God to direct our steps, and we follow wholly His path for our life, we see many things unfold in amazing ways. For me, it is peace and comfort; for someone else it may be something completely different, but know this, God is the same for everyone – PERFECT AND TRUE!

I always try to S P R E A D
out the time with God.

Love when my moments turn into
M O M E N T S ...

How about you?





© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me