Translate

Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 762 of Giving Thanks

The one thing that I learned as a new believer, is that the Word is not conflicting and I have always kept that in mind every time I read His word. And I believe, without a doubt, that the only way to God is through the sacrifice of Jesus, otherwise, why did He die?

We have to know that Jesus is our intercessor and how our prayers get to God... because God would do anything for His son - I love that, don't you?

“And said, Truly I say to you, unless you repent (change, turn about) and become like little children [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving], you can never enter the kingdom of heaven [at all].
“Whoever will humble himself therefore and become like this little child [trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving] is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.” ~Matthew 18:3-4 (Amplified Bible)

It is because of Him that I am who I am, and will be who He chooses me to become. This has been quite a journey. I never dreamed that my life would be like it is today. I never dreamed that I would be where I am in my heart and in my thoughts. There has been a release of many holds and many hurts, and I am grateful. Every day I am grateful!

“But I will sing of Your mighty strength and power; yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy and loving-kindness in the morning; for You have been to me a defense (a fortress and a high tower) and a refuge in the day of my distress.
“Unto You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; for God is my Defense, my Fortress, and High Tower, the God Who shows me mercy and steadfast love.” ~Psalm 59:16-17 (Amplified Bible)

Every day I am grateful! He is a mighty force in my life. I am powerful beyond measure, because of who He is in me. I never dreamed that change would occur, or that the change would be this great. And, for change I am grateful. And, it is only through the power of the Holy Spirit that His changes will be saved in me and I am a new me – new daily Lord, that is what I pray.

I am grateful that I can change, because Jesus never changes.

“Jesus Christ (the Messiah) is [always] the same, yesterday, today, [yes] and forever (to the ages).” ~ Hebrews 13:8 (Amplified Bible)

I am grateful for my life, and every day is unwrapped in moments of gratitude. “Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse].” ~James 1:17 (Amplified Bible)


© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150432918742809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me