Translate

Friday, December 23, 2011

Day 772 of Giving Thanks

To "get" we must ask. Today Lord, I bare my soul. I have followed your call and pray heart-fully to be filled with wisdom, discernment and hope toward Your purpose for me. I pray for miracles, yes, those things that are not possible and only delivered by You. I pray for healing deep within my heart, soul and body, of all the things of my past - wipe the pain clean, sweep through all that is not You. Let me be wholly in Your presence. I praise You LORD God and my Savior Jesus, that every day is new and is a fresh start. I praise You that You did so I can do, not by my own strength and power, but because You are with me. You are near Lord, draw me nearer and nearer.

“God can bless you with everything you need, and you will always have more than enough to do all kinds of good things for others. The Scriptures say, "God freely gives His gifts to the poor, and always does right."
“God gives seed to farmers and provides everyone with food. He will increase what you have, so that you can give even more to those in need. You will be blessed in every way, and you will be able to keep on being generous. Then many people will thank God when we deliver your gift.” ~2 Corinthians 9:8-11 (Contemporary English Version)




‎This morning, my prayer was not eloquent or organized, but I did pray. I praised, thanked, asked, praised, interceded and thanked. What order? Doesn't matter. Let me be absorbed in Your word LORD, and when I am squeezed by the world and my circumstances, I can overflow with Your wisdom and perfect responses.

Friends, it's time to get with God. Plan it, don't plan it. JUST DO IT. 

Today, like every day, I expect to have my heart exposed... willingly, I am open to God.  It is time to dwell in Him. Thank You LORD, that we can. Thank You Jesus. Give Him your simple, yet heartfelt praise... (you can do that here, for others to share in as well).

Okay, can I be frank and straight forward today, among brothers and sisters of course? We need to start walking like the victors we are. He died for us, not so we could walk with our heads down, but with our hearts raised up. It's time to celebrate life, dwell in Him, not in the past. It's time to celebrate life, dwell in hope, not in circumstances. Freedom comes to mind. Freedom from worry, fret, doubt and freedom from the captivity of unknowing.

“In [this] freedom Christ has made us free [and completely liberated us]; stand fast then, and do not be hampered and held ensnared and submit again to a yoke of slavery [which you have once put off].” ~Galatians 5:1 (Amplified Bible)

It's Jesus time.

“God's Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled. There is no law against behaving in any of these ways. And because we belong to Christ Jesus, we have killed our selfish feelings and desires. God's Spirit has given us life, and so we should follow the Spirit. But don't be conceited or make others jealous by claiming to be better than they are.” ~Galatians 1:22-26 (Amplified Bible)


© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me