Translate

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 770 of Giving Thanks

In the end, God wins.

So, what do we have to worry about? When we know the outcome, and we know that, He is in charge, so why worry. “Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life, what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above and more excellent] than clothing?” ~Matthew 6:25-34 (Amplified Bible)

I have spent much energy over the years worrying. Worry happens because we know that we cannot do what needs to be done on our own. I know that I am not alone. That I am loved greatly. And, I have everything I need, I just need to realize it.

“For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue).” ~2 Peter 1:3-6 (Amplified Bible)

It is official I am done with me... I need God so much.

Friends, know this…
You are not alone. 
You are loved greatly. 
You have everything you need, you just need to realize it. 

The Holy Spirit is always with us, in every part of the world in every part of our life to help, guide and confirm those who choose Jesus as Lord. Yes LORD, I love You. Yes LORD, I expect great change, amazing insights and favor because I know You love me.

Most witness goes to a deaf ear. Unless you are being led by the Holy Spirit, He will give you the words. Our actions are always a witness; we are to be careful with our words.
We have to work a day at a time. My goal is to be in His will, only with Him in me, His guidance. I must separate fact from information at all times. This is the key for all decision making. It is necessary to understand all these things.

I have to look at each task as something God gives me to do, with a smile, in joy and with hope that it is God’s plan and purpose that all things I am to do are done - 24/7. I have no choice but to drive toward God and continue to wait on Him for words, timing and confirmation. I must be open to His suggestion. Reading through His word will promote a clean mind that is productive and moving toward His plans and purpose of my life.

Freedom is through the thoughts, not our physical confines. We must remember this. No matter where we are, we can be joyful and in hope because of the knowledge of God’s finished work.

My goal is to improve every day. To every day make myself better than the day before. Every task, every process, I am to improve and get better. As I improve something, I then share it to let others learn from my improvements. I have learned that joy comes from getting better and moving toward perfection.

I must remove all negatives and continue to seek God’s direction in all that I do. “By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.” ~2 Peter 1:4 (Amplified Bible)

Did you know that legacies that last come from real success, those formed from habit, honesty, ability to pursue in God’s will, share with others, edify and encourage?

“For this very reason, adding your diligence [to the divine promises], employ every effort in[b]exercising your faith to develop virtue (excellence, resolution, Christian energy), and in [exercising] virtue [develop] knowledge (intelligence),
“And in [exercising] knowledge [develop] self-control, and in [exercising] self-control [develop] steadfastness (patience, endurance), and in [exercising] steadfastness [develop] godliness (piety),
”And in [exercising] godliness [develop] brotherly affection, and in [exercising] brotherly affection [develop] Christian love.” ~2 Peter 1:5-7 (Amplified Bible)


The improvements are already in me, I just have to realize them. God has equipped me, given me all that I need. He just helps me realize what He already supplied me with. I am the way God made me. If I use these skills and work toward Him, more will be accomplished, success in this life will be realized and recognized.  We only need to be great in God’s eyes. It matters not how the world sees us.

My life moves forward in Christ alone. And, I have an amazing life, because “in the end, God wins” and I am His. 


© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me