Translate

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 768 of Giving Thanks

Lord, thank You for every day confirmation that You hold me dearly. “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” ~Psalm 139:14 (New International Version)  

Lord, thank You for every moment of realization that I am to pray at all times, even when and especially when you don't "feel" like it. “And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.” ~Ephesians 8:18 (New International Version)

I love You God – You are simply all I need. And I am so grateful for You in my life. It is with Your guidance and strength that I am able to accomplish things today, that before would have seemed amazing. Because of Him, I have everything I need and desire. I am learning that it is His will that I adhere to and abide by. How is that even possible, prayer and faith, faith and prayer.

“That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?
“And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?” ~Matthew 6:25-30 (New Living Translation)

Fill me Lord for I'm in need of You. Help me focus my eyes on You. Without You I die. Surround me with Your presence.  ‎"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness." ~Matthew 6:22-23 (New International Version)
Vs. 24 says, "No one can serve two Masters..."

Let us always "devote" ourselves to our Mighty Father God, and "despise" the other.

Let us be filled with light and only look upon what You desire us to see. “Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord [the only Lord].
“And you shall love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being and with all your might.” ~Deuteronomy 3:5-6 (Amplified Bible) 


With all this in mind, on my heart and all that I keep my eyes on, there is hope and daily accomplishment. What a great thing to wake up and know that His 'will' will be done, my heart's desires will be fulfilled and my life is purposeful. Thank You LORD, thank You Jesus and than You Holy Spirit for filling me with so much!


© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me