Translate

Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 845 of Giving Thanks

God, You are truly what I needed... then, today and tomorrow. Thank You for being here for me. Thank You for knowing that I would need you, and would be with You.

Praying for the floodgates of the LORD to be upon you during this time. That the power of the Holy Spirit will open me up to so much during this time. Let the LORD know you desire His presence. Let the blessings of the LORD be revealed. Whatever time you are in I pray the same for you. In the Lord Jesus may my faith be vastly increased. Amen.

“But me, I'm not giving up. I'm sticking around to see what God will do. I'm waiting for God to make things right. I'm counting on God to listen to me.” Micah 7:7 (The Message)

Wishing that I could just sit and cry for a while, but instead, I praise You Lord and I am comforted through this time of no emotion, no tears. As I grieve, I know that it is all a process, that there are several stages of grief, it is during this time that I feel greatly protected, amazingly blessed to know that I have a beautiful Savior who loves me so intensely and in ways that I will never understand or comprehend. Thank You Father for Your mercy. Amen.

It is during this time that I am grateful to know that Jesus can do what no one else can do. He heals, comforts and consoles every part of me. He brings all the messes of this life into focus for the next. This is my journey, one that I would not trade. He ministers in perfect ways, as we go through these imperfect days. He ministers to direct us toward our heavenly home,

I see others move through their days and know that they don’t see You as I do. My heart aches, and my prayer is that truth will be received and lived. But I am assured greatly as I rest in Him and grow daily. I am assured greatly as I seek Him diligently and trust Him wholly. 

"Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’" ~Matthew 7:22-24 (New International Version)

There are so many doing things in the name of the Lord, but are doing them in the ways of the world. Let us be diligently seeking the guide of the Holy Spirit and doing things according to His will and in obedience.

Grace makes obedience possible.

"This is what the LORD says:
“Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the LORD." ~Jeremiah 9:23-24 (New International Version)

All things come from and through the Holy Spirit! My joy, my hope, my comfort and consoler - my everything!

© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me