Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 853 of Giving Thanks

My life is a prayer”, is my ultimate ambition. It’s what I truly desire. I know that in the middle of all turbulence, turmoil and storms, prayer is the only thing that will give me hope and is the only hope for answers. In this life, we pursue many things. What I am learning is that we are not to pursue anything unless we do it with the Holy Spirit in the lead. When things in my life seem more than I can endure, I know that I have all the help I need. I am grateful that this help comes through the simple thought or cry out to the LORD, “Hello God”, works just fine.

Father into Your presence I step with a thought, a desire and calm. Let me know You are here, not just because I read so, but because I sense You. Give me strength to face this day, as well as the next. Help me to live in the hope of all that You are, all that You have done and all that I am because of Your work. Let me see hope in all things and circumstances. I am weary and tired LORD, but with You I am more than able to do all things, according to Your will. Today is another day to be lived out in hope. Hope in You for all things, thank You Jesus, for it's only with You and in You it's possible. Amen.

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." ~Hebrews 12:2 (New International Version)

You are here LORD, and I am grateful. I am learning to recognize You more and more. Thank You that Your presence is a fact, and not a feeling. Thank You that I can trust You and be with You at any moment, in every moment.

Nothing has changed, but everything has changed. He is still my healer, and I am learning every day to trust in Him more. In this life or the next, my healing is complete, so it doesn't really matter as long as I remember where my hope is, right? Right!!

I just want to be available God, help me through the Holy Spirit to set boundaries and come to You more.


Let my life be a prayer.

"Lord, heal me and I will be completely well; rescue me and I will be perfectly safe. You are the one I praise!" Jeremiah 17:14 (Good News Translation)

Amazing people of God, we stand together in hope of restoration of our families and restoration of our hearts. There have been so many losses among your people LORD and we want and need to stand together in agreement that You have the power and strength and desire to bring us through. Show us where we can see You more, how we can hear You more clearly and love others in the same love that You love us. Give us strength and courage to step into each day. We love You Father and trust all of our worries, concerns and hurts to Your healing and repair. Give us wisdom to speak through the Holy Spirit and act in Your will and power. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.


Let my life be a prayer.

Let me truly see all of my life through the eyes of the Holy Spirit in me. Let me be truly grateful for all that comes my way, good or bad; joyful or sad. Let me truly be available to provide the prayer for those in need, let me remember to praise in all that is present in my life, for I know that You are truly present.


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me