Translate

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 848 of Giving Thanks

My prayer most days is that I can let things go until I am certain of a circumstance. Are you a worrier? Worrier should actually be spelled W.A.R.R.I.O.R!

As I come to You Father, I remove all that is not edifying to You or edifying to my faith. I W.ait to hear your A.mazing voice. In these many moments of waiting on You, I R.ealize that You have always been here, and it’s me that must be waited upon. The R.eality of my life now, from where I was, as a worrier can be I.llustrated daily as I ponder You and desire You even more. My life is forever changed. In the many moments of O.verflowing grace and R.elief from this world, I am assured even more. I know the fight is Yours Lord and already won – but I am here standing in prayer, a warrior for Christ. In Christ’s strength and in His name, my life is a prayer. Amen.

I am waiting on God in so many ways, when really He is waiting on me most of the time. I am really struggling to process the several things that are placed before me. I have piled grief up in the corner as I deal with yet more. Really, the struggle is yet another reason to pray, trust and believe.

"He is the Rock, His work is perfect, for all His ways are law and justice. A God of faithfulness without breach or deviation, just and right is He." ~Deuteronomy 32:4 (Amplified Bible)

I am daily comforted knowing that there will be a time without the pains of this world, but there are moments when the thought of yet one more, takes my breath away. Of the many lessons I have received, in this ‘I am learning’ life, is to look at things differently, to move and adjust accordingly to see the blessings, lessons or correction in every situation.

I am learning.... my favorite statement, often times trials are what we make them out to be. I have been dealing with some things physically, and there is a "on one hand..." and "on the other hand..." things that have popped into my head. Now, I ask myself, "are either of these true?" Well, I don't know yet. So (BIG SO HERE) do I worry about one or the other, both or wait patiently as the facts unfold?

There is one thing I can do no matter what the outcome, and that is praise the LORD for having me right where I am, for I can trust that He is in control, knows my heart, knows the challenges I am having and is here through it all.

No words... just silence with my heavenly Father. Anyone else there right now? I am letting the quiet and prayers of my heart lay out before me, before my King.

Today, I decide to manifest praise and worship, rather than worry and fret.

“Now to him who by his power within us is able to do far more than we ever dare to ask or imagine—to him be glory in the Church through Jesus Christ forever and ever, amen!” ~Ephesians 3:20-21 (J.B. Phillips New Testament)



© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me