Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 852 of Giving Thanks

My days are spent learning to recognize and practicing what I have learned - that He is everything I need to rejoice in all things. I am so grateful for all things in my life, ALL THINGS. “Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.” ~Philippians 4:4 (New International Version)

You are here LORD, and I am grateful. I am learning to recognize You more and more. Thank You that Your presence is a fact, and not a feeling. Thank You that I can trust You and be with You at any moment, in every moment.

“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. ” ~Ephesians 3:16-19 (New International Version)

God is active in His tabernacle and with God, there are miracles within me. Yes Lord, than You for reminding me, that any day and every day is a great day because of my 24/7 companion of the Holy Spirit.

"For God's gifts and His call are irrevocable. [He never withdraws them when once they are given, and He does not change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call." ~Romans 11:29 (Amplified Bible)

Base your actions on facts, not feelings.
FACT - as a child of God you have all we need to sustain us.
FACT - you are loved beyond measure and comprehension.
FACT - you are never alone.
FACT - Jesus is your King and died for you.
FACT - you have access to your Creator 24/7.

“I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who [a]infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]." ~Philippians 4:13 (Amplified Bible)

Whatever the valley, know that the mountaintop is yours for the climbing. Often times we sit on the valley floor and look up in envy to those climbing the mountain. Rather than looking at those on the top or making the climb look to your heavenly Father, who will lift you up and help you arrive. For it is only God, through the blood of Jesus we accomplish all that is worth keeping. We strive in Him and get all we desire according to His will. Just my thoughts today, as I look up to Him, admiring Him, desiring His loving arms around me... the fact is He is right here with us now, when we know Him, accept Him and obey Him, everything is possible, especially the mountaintop.

“[Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is. For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and it shall not see and fear when heat comes; but its leaf shall be green. It shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall it cease yielding fruit.” ~Jeremiah 17:7-8 (Amplified Bible)



© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me