Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 859 of Giving Thanks

I am grateful that I am inspired daily and today as I read many of our ministry pages, I was overjoyed with the amazing and wonderful writers. These writers are real, like everyone, they have problems and suffer heartache, yet bring to life the gospel through their encouraging words. Now, I know that these words are given through physical, emotional and spiritual attacks. But because hope is in God, and the eternal work of Jesus, circumstances can be worked through. All things are possible and through all things, God’s goodness will shine through (Matthew 19:26 and Romans 8:28).

My friends, this life is hard. We will go through storms, be hindered by past thoughts, become physically incapable and find ourselves in doubt, BUT it doesn't have to be that way. We can ask God to reveal the good in all situations, and when He does, we have to be willing to see things differently. 

Sometimes we focus on all the things in our life. Today, I encourage you to focus on God and gratitude, and you will see your life change. I have been doing so for three years, and although I have seen much loss and illness, I see Him (God) in so much. Everyday, I remember that He Created me, focus on why I am grateful (eternally grateful) and I watch my days move in amazing ways.

The enemy will tell you how "great" your life was before Jesus... and many will believe. Now, I am not saying you will no longer be God's, but know this, the enemy loves to see us doubt and hold onto our past. The enemy loves for us to keep quiet, not minister to others. You life will never be perfect, and you will always need to improve, so don't let your abilities discourage you, Let the Holy Spirit encourage you. There are endless possibilities in the LORD.

“Jesus looked steadily at them and replied, “Humanly speaking it is impossible; but with God anything is possible!”” ~Matthew 19:26 (J.B. Phillips New Testament)

I think back to when my life revolved around me, and I rejoice in the revolution in my heart. Today, everything I do revolved around my mighty God. Will I fall, falter and fail, yes... but I know who will pick me up, who will make my steps firm and who won for me already. There is victory to be realized, and joy to live out in knowing "who" did all things for you to live. Today I live and look forward in gratitude for amazing hope.

We have all been disappointed in our life, but I have learned that God will not disappoint, yet He will appoint the time, place and purpose for all things. I am learning that if I remember that, all is good. Oh yes, my God is good.

“And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose, because those whom he foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, so that he should be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined, these he also called, and those whom he called, these he also justified, and those whom he justified, these he also glorified.” ~Romans 8:28-30 (Lexham English Bible)


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me