Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 814 of Giving Thanks

My heart rejoices at the thought of how amazing God has moved me through and out of challenges and toward Him. I don't have all the answers, that is why I ask a lot of questions. I know that others find it annoying at times, but MY GOD, MY FATHER listens even when I repeat myself. Thank You LORD for hearing me.

The simplest of words, His Words can speak volumes.

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."" ~John 14:6 (New International Version)

“I am the way…”, When that truth finally penetrated these walls that were formed from the harsh and bitter world, I was released from the confines of limited beliefs and thinking. Let me having nothing come in the way of me completely experiencing all of You. Let all of what I do glorify You.

Let all the walls come down LORD for those who are confined in their beliefs that are so far from You; let them have nothing come in the way of them completely experiencing all of You. Let all of what they do glorify You. Let it start with trusting and believing You.

"If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." ~Romans 10:9 (New International Version)

Everywhere we are, You have already been, and are with us when we decide to recognize You in our midst. I love You LORD, I am so grateful for Your presence daily. Help me LORD to see You and become more like You desire me to me. Help me to be transformed and glorify You.

‎"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate[a] the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into His image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit." ~2 Corinthians 3:17-18 (New International Version)



© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me