Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 830 of Giving Thanks

Learning what my passion really is comes from being passionate about my Savior.

I am sharing a prayer for those who are in pain, physical, emotional or anything that is in need of repair. I am grateful that I chose to believe God’s promises. I am still amazed by how much He loves me and draws me nearer and nearer to grow through His Word.

Just dwell in all the miracles He has given you and everything seems amazing. 

It is a simple day of thanks, as I remember where the LORD brought me from. Some of my biggest challenges have come when “people” have disappointed me, hurt me or dismissed me. Here's what I have learned, we cannot change people, so I don't take things personally. I try to remember that my value does not come from people, but from God. You were fearfully and wonderfully made, meaning that God created you, to be you. Let Him be your guide not others and go to Him for everything and you will be right on track.

“For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb.
I will confess and praise You for You are fearful and wonderful and for the awful wonder of my birth! Wonderful are Your works, and that my inner self knows right well.
My frame was not hidden from You when I was being formed in secret [and] intricately and curiously wrought [as if embroidered with various colors] in the depths of the earth [a region of darkness and mystery].” ~Psalm 139:13-15 (Amplified Bible)

‎"What an amazing day in the LORD" should be my response every time I hit the pillow. Father, thank You that you can take the things of the day that hurt and I will turn them into the times when I seek You most. I know LORD, I pray so often to be healed and again, I ask Lord, that the physical times of pain are removed. I pray that when I awake, that I am physically renewed and all that hurts is removed. I pray mighty and merciful God for strength to do what is necessary on my part and move for the things that You will do. In all things Abba Father, I come to You, in all things I trust You. Thank You for moving mightily in my life, showing me truth and giving me so much peace in my days. Thank You for loving me so much and caring greatly about who I become. In the precious name of Your Son, Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged daily through the Word and start surrounding yourself with a bunch of people who pray for you and love you for you.

“Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer.” ~Romans 12:12 (Amplified Bible)


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn BoretaWeb: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me