Translate

Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 835 of Giving Thanks

Where is your hope? Is it in your good day, or great results? 

Father I pray for those who are leaning on the world for being content. I pray for hearts to change and see where true hope and joy comes from. I pray for the unwavering strength of the Holy Spirit to increase the awareness in our lives so we can truly see You Father in all things. Let us be continually reminded that it's through Your eyes we need to see and Your promises we stand firmly on. May we come together and remind our brothers and sisters that hope is YOU Jesus, Your work and our eternal destination. In Jesus' name, we come to You and request Your presence and wisdom in our lives. Amen.

“You must encourage one another each day. And you must keep on while there is still a time that can be called "today." If you don't, then sin may fool some of you and make you stubborn. We were sure about Christ when we first became his people. So let's hold tightly to our faith until the end.15The Scriptures say,
"If you hear his voice today, don't be stubborn like those who rebelled."
“Who were those people that heard God's voice and rebelled? Weren't they the same ones that came out of Egypt with Moses?” ~ Hebrews 3:13-16 (Contemporary English Version)

All I desire LORD is for others to see You, and to realize that they can see You in themselves too. For so long I saw life through eyes of despair and helplessness and I never want to look back through those eyes. Every day is a testimony of the miracle of His changes and His mercies.

“The LORD rules forever and always!  The nations will vanish from his land.
“LORD, you listen to the desires of those who suffer. You steady their hearts; you listen closely to them, to establish justice for the orphan and the oppressed, so that people of the land will never again be terrified.” ~Psalm 10:16-18 (Common English Bible)


My friends we must be diligently seeking to dwell in hope and experience joy in all things. Resist greatly the feelings of doubt, despair, fear, fret and worry... and know that doing that on your own is a lot of effort, and not a lot of gain, but when you allow God to be your strength, it is already accomplished. Choose to resist, and then ask God to cover the decision. He is faithful.

My hope is that when I am down, and someone else notices they will remind me of all the things I am to hope in... the answer is Jesus, Jesus, Jesus and yet more Jesus. He is everything for me, all that I am and will be. He is my God, my Father, my God, my Jesus.



© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me