Translate

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 301 of Giving Thanks

As I woke up this morning, I knew that my circumstances have not changed, but I know that I can step into my day with confidence because I experience freedom through Christ. And I am thankful that this is where I choose to dwell. Every day I have a choice to stay in the pit that the enemy desires me to be in. And every day I choose to take the high road, to go with God – and when I cannot lift myself up, I reach for Him to lift me up to the highest level.

For it is in these times that I know my Heavenly Father’s desires for me to be wholly His and to glorify Him through the transformation from grief to glory and everything between Lord – for all that I can see, and all that I cannot. 

And, it is from the vantage point of my Heavenly Father that I can see that my life is His. With Him as my guide, my mentor and support, I have a foundation of perfection that will lead me to the destiny and my standing as the child of a God, daughter of the King – and a woman grateful for her position. I am grateful for the perfection of all that is His – Lord thank You!

“according to his eternal purpose which he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.” ~ Ephesians 3:11-12

“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. ” ~Ephesians 3:16-19

“But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; 
For you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.” ~Psalm 59:16 (NIV)

”Faith assures us of things we expect and convinces us of the existence of things we cannot see.”  ~Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me