Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 319 of Giving Thanks

Sticking to a plan has been very difficult for me. I definitely have some form of attention deficit and I am sure that it is mostly habitual. At the beginning of every year I put my goals down. Does anyone else to that? And, I usually have on my list “schedule my time and stick to the schedule”, or something like that. I know there are great rewards for me when I can finally do that.

I have gone three weeks in a row – pretty good for me – so far so good.

Father, I am grateful that You pull me gently toward You. That Your corrections are getting much easier to recognize as I learn to connect better with You. I am thankful that this correction appears to be “not too late”, and my life is getting into a rhythm, and I do understand that normalcy is ever changing. My desire is to become better, be a person of my word 100% of the time, eliminate excuses and always keep my eyes, heart, mind and actions on You.

Thank You for a wonderful day today.

© 2010/2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me