Translate

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 320 of Giving Thanks

How am I to know all that You have for me? All I know is that is is so much more than I will ever comprehend!

“…so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.” ~1 Corinthians 2:5

There are moments when I am overwhelmed!  Overwhelmed with joy; anticipation; hope and life!  Joy is not dictated by my circumstances, anticipation of all that God has for me and hope that my life has purpose.

“People were overwhelmed with amazement. "He has done everything well," ~Mark 7:37
“As soon as all the people saw Jesus, they were overwhelmed with wonder and ran to greet Him." ~Mark 9:15

As I sat to digest all that occurred today, which, by the way was a very “normal” day, I realized that there is much I have seen and much I have learned. And, knowing that my life is a continual journey, I know there is much more to see and learn. How exciting it is to know that I will never know it all, and I will always be growing. I am so in love and in awe of a God that does this for me – and for anyone else who chooses Him. I am grateful for my personal journey.

”However, as it is written:
   "No eye has seen,
      no ear has heard,
   no mind has conceived
   what God has prepared for those who love him" but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.”  ~1 Corinthians 2:9-10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me