Translate

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 315 of Giving Thanks


I have been wrestling with an issue for years.

“…because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome." ~Genesis 32:28

I don’t want to “suck it up” any longer. I want to take that tiger by the tail, and conquer all the feelings of inadequacy and failure – and I am ready for God to bless this area of my life.

Today, I ask, is this what God wants for me in this area?

And, as I continue to listen for God’s answer, I feel like Jacob; and this has truly been a long night. I am thankful that I know struggle is necessary and I am even more thankful that all struggles will end at some point.

“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” ~Ephesians 6:12

New International Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me