Translate

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 304 of Giving Thanks

What a great day!

I have the greatest opportunity in the world – to live my life out with God as my center and incorporate everything I do around that. I am grateful for where I am right now in my life – challenges and all.  I thing back on the last year, and know that the plan, however not the one I would have chosen, has perfect purpose – and since I am learning to better trust in God daily, I am right on target.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

Everyone always says “the Lord never gives you more than you can handle”, and today, I truly believe that. And, with all that He has given me, I am thankful that the preparations have been in love – and the tenderness of all He is can be seen at every point in my life, when I said “enough Lord”, and He answered “yes, I AM ENOUGH FOR YOU!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me