Translate

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 312 of Giving Thanks

Thank You LORD for the many chances, and the tender ways that You remind me that I can trust You – that You have everything under control.

 “The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living. It's our handle on what we can't see. The act of faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd.” ~Hebrews 11:1

Building my faith through trial and holding on to hope through restoration has been my year. And though there have been many moments of pain and hardship, I am so thankful that for the first time in my life, I truly know joy.

Father, I thank You for this time in the moments when all was lost, that all was actually won over two thousand years ago at Calvary. Thank You God for loving me so much that You won’t give up on me, that You will never quit drawing me toward the perfect plan for my life. That when I am falling, You are already there with open arms to catch me – and even when I jump from Your arms, You are loving me and encouraging me back on track. Father, I live to please You, and I pray that my times of jumping from Your arms are few and the cushion of Your mighty arms are always present.  

With my eyes open, I step off into Your care, and know that I will land safely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me