Translate

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 415 of Giving Thanks

I am grateful for many things in my life; and this morning as I listened to some amazing music, I settled in to my time with God – today was not a day of thunder and lightning messages or even major revelations, yet there is always thunder and lightning in my heart, and revelation after revelation.

Today, I am believing greatly, and acting with my hand firmly in His.
Today, I seek more the kingdom and fellowship with God’s amazing people.
Today, I am grateful that my home is heaven, and I am just visiting this world.
Today, God ushers me through the storms, and settles the shores.
Today, I see God’s people finding their areas of strength.
Today, I experience the unfolding of an amazing love story.
Today, lessons in my life seem to come from nowhere, are from God and everywhere.
Today, in grieving my mistakes, I can celebrate what God does with all of it.

Lord, I am not always honest – especially with myself. Today, I pray that You reveal these areas to dishonesty in my life, in my heart. I pray that I can remove the hindrances that keep me from receiving all that You have for me. Make me like You.

“Investigate my life, O God, find out everything about me; examine and test me, get a clear picture of what I'm about; See for yourself whether I've done anything wrong— then guide me on the road to eternal life.” ~Psalm 139:23-24

Lord, I love to hear You speak – when I can break away from the noise and hustle of my day – or before my day begins. When I can be in Your presence is when the greatest peace floods over me. Father, it is like being washed with the warmth of the sun, because I have been washed with the blood of the Son, my savior, my redeemer, my King.
‎"the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” ~Numbers 6:26
Jesus, You are the love of my life. You are the one, the only Jesus, and you are known by many names: God - John 20:28, Lord - Matthew 22:43-44, Word - John 1:1, 14, Messiah - John 4:25-26, Alpha and Omega - Revelation 1:8; 22:13, Savior – Acts 13:23, Philippians 3:20, 2 Peter 1:11 (many more), Redeemer - Mark 10:45, Titus 2:14, Light of the World - John 8:12; 3:19-21, Lamb of God - John 1:29, 36, Ruler of Creation - Revelation 3:14, Mediator - 1 Timothy 2:5, Bread of Life - John 6:35, John 14:6, You are my King!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me