Translate

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 425 of Giving Thanks – Guest Writer, Ron McIntyre

Tonight I get to pass the pen to a wise friend with a wonderful message.

I am grateful for wonderful friends – for the counsel I receive when I didn’t even know counsel was needed. On my personal journey toward my Father’s kingdom, He has blessed me with the most amazing, down to earth, real and faithful people who remind me every day that my Father is speaking to me always, may you hear Him speaking to you as well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The Highroad of Absolute Surrender 
Ron McIntyre

"Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." ~Luke 12:32

My little one, come close to Me, I have consolations for your soul that surpass your sharpest grid. I have walked through the deepest waters, and I am with you as you experience your baptism of sorrow. It is the path that leads to the gate of glory, and the Father waits to greet you there. It is not heaven of which I speak. It is a blessedness of spirit given to those who have passed through tribulations and have set their feet on the HIGHROAD of ABSOLUTE SURRENDER. From this place, there is no turning back.

It may cost you all, but you cannot fathom what I have in store for you.

Hold fast to My hand.

No, My children, do not fear. Remember the words of Holy Scripture: "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Here you have it again--I am not simply preserving you, but I am doing so for the purpose of sharing with you My kingdom power. If you can catch the vision of what the days ahead hold in store for you in My great kingdom, you will gain a whole new perspective – so that as you view the present, transit scene, it’s true dimension will come into focus in proportion to the whole panoramic picture.

Once again I say, “Hold fast to My hand.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me