Translate

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 463 of Giving Thanks

There have been many times in my life when I began again; and with every new beginning and every new day there is hope. A hope that only God can freely give. And through my life there have been many times when failure was more than I could tolerate, yet, I came through victoriously – vic·to·ry is a success or triumph over an enemy in battle or war; the ultimate and decisive superiority in any battle or contest; a success or superior position achieved against any opponent, opposition, difficulty, etc.

Victory for every situation and every circumstance is already accomplished because of the finished work of Jesus, through the perfect plan. Victory only comes through God and everything I face is victorious because of a mighty God –

Oh, how I long to hear my master say,“…Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!” ~Matthew 25:21

God has given me wonderful gifts to pursue His will in my life, and my entire life is being lived so that I can become who He designed me to be. With the world before me and my God with me, I know that I will accomplish much, and He will provide me strength to overcome anything, especially my enemies – Today, I don’t even know what that might be, but I know that victory is mine through Him.
Today, I implore you to desire that same peace and that same hope. What would you do if you knew victory was already yours? I hold onto many truths, and through His purpose for me, it is His gifts I am to share.

 “As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it. This is why it says:
   “When he ascended on high, He took many captives and gave gifts to his people.” ~Ephesians 4:1-8

Preparation, that is all that my life has been up to now. What are you preparing me for heavenly Father? I am Your child and it is my desire to leave Your imprint on the world, and to never be one following in the footprints of the world. Lord, show me Your path - keep it straight, lead me when I can walk, carry me when I cannot and stop me when I stray. I am Your child, let me life leave many imprints for others to see. Prepare me Lord! help me to be one with many to fulfill Your purpose, and when the pain of this life becomes unbearable remind me that it is my job to be still and come into Your presence and know Your peace. 


“Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.”~ Psalms 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me