Translate

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 644 of Giving Thanks

Thirteen years ago I married the man of my dreams, and today, I still feel the same way. Chris and I have an interesting start, we met online, through Yahoo Singles on May 10th, Mother’s Day and we were married that same year on August 22nd. We have been on rocky roads to smooth sailing to major detours to completely turned around, but today, we are on the right path and heading on that same path together.

We are still learning and as we go, we are growing together and into better individuals in the process. I am grateful that neither one of us “gave up” when things got tough, or “quit” because things were difficult. We have received many blessings because of our persistence and our stamina.

Today, I am thankful in all areas of my life, especially getting through many storms, maybe a bit tattered, but intact nonetheless. And, today, I am grateful that I can face many more knowing that I have my partner, my husband and my best friend alongside me…

Happy 13th Chris – thank you for putting up with all my nuttiness, growth and (fill in the blank) – I love you more today than yesterday, and am confident that love will continue to grow as we become a better us.  Only hope... so much hope.














“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." ~Romans 15:13

13 year anniversary of our meeting day.

Some other posts about my wonderful life.
DAY 413 -
DAY 553 -
DAY 418 -


© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giving-Thanks-Daily/290738571406


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me