Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 553 of Giving Thanks

I am grateful for time with my husband and we are spending a lot of time together lately. I absolutely love it. Last night, we went to a concert and today we went to the Giant’s game. In 32 hours we will be heading to the airport to start our first vacation in nine years. It has been a pretty revealing few months. It truly has been like we are starting over – and that is all God’s doing. All I want is to know that I have always done the right thing when it comes to my marriage. It seems that I am on the right track.
 
Today, my desire is to simply to pray for my marriage – for my husband and our life together.

Father, thank You for where you have brought me; for giving me the opportunity to begin so many parts of my life again; thank You for all the certainties in my life and in all the moments that I know You are right here with me. Father, as we move into our time away, I pray for Your protection from the attacks of the enemy as we continue to restore our marriage. I pray for Your favor. Lord, I am grateful that You go ahead of us through all of our journey. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me