Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 539 of Giving Thanks

What an amazing day of time with God, my family and reflection. So today, I will share some of what I have shared with God today.

I realize Lord that mountains can be moved with just a little faith, and there have been many mountains You have moved in my life. I know in this instance it is a climbing of the mountain I need to do, rather than Your removing of the mountain. And every day as I climb higher, I realize that this journey is all about knowing You. Every day as I climb a little more, Your hold become stronger; as the incline becomes greater, the view of what You have done in my life is breathtaking, and the view of what is to come is breathtaking.

“Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made!   worship in adoration—what a creation You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared  before I'd even lived one day.” ~Psalm 13-14-16 (The Message)

I find comfort in knowing that it is only that Your hands are upon this climb and the Holy Spirit dwelling in me that keeps me moving one-step after the other.

“With God rests my salvation and my glory; He is my Rock of unyielding strength and impenetrable hardness, and my refuge is in God!”? ~ Psalm 62:7 (Amplified Bible)

I realize every day Father that my life has become a life that is lived in a completely different way than if I were “on my own”; I am fortunate that my life’s purpose is to glorify You, to represent You and to share You to those around me.

Every day I tell myself, “I go into battle strengthened with the power of the Holy Spirit… and the battle is already won”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me