Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 532 of Giving Thanks

Having my family with me is what I am grateful for today. My daughter came over and hung out with us today – wonderful weather and great conversation. It is a wonderful thing to have such a great relationship with my, now adult, daughter. It will be a short run at the keyboard today – because my thankfulness is as simple as my family.

My daughter is an amazing woman – smart, beautiful and independent. I think that was the most amazing thing to realize of Myranda – after she went home today, my husband said, “you have done a really good job with her, and you are doing a great job of letting go. I am proud of you”. Cannot get a better complement than that.

My husband is my best friend, my most honest critic and ever-present encourager – he is a man of honest and loyal character. And, I am grateful that through the years, Myranda and Chris have become closer and now, get along marvelously.

Thank You father for great days, my wonderful life and so much to look forward to on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me