Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 692 of Giving Thanks

I have moments where I am afraid, but know that I can find courage through seeking God’s presence. I have moments where I doubt my ability to accomplish something great, and remember who created me. I have moments where life’s circumstances become too much to handle, and know that it is His desire to take on what is too much for me.

Remove from my Spirit Lord that disallows me to revel in all of Your gifts for me. Allow me to see what You have at every moment of every day. Give me confidence to believe in the greatest of all great gifts from You. Give me the strength to accept all that You have promised. Give me the desire to burn from the inside out. Let the Holy Spirit light the fuel of salvation, for the ministry of promise.


The more I learn, the more I know I must learn. It is my heart’s desire to be completely absorbed with His word for my life, while learning to share His word with others, and not looking like a total freak. However, being a freak is not so bad…

I plan to seek His word F.orever so that I can R.eceive revelation after revelation. As I seek Him, it is my desire to E.mbark daily on a steady diet of A.bsolute truth while realizing His tenderness and learning His promises and how they relate to His desires for my life. I intend to K.eep the great commission of sharing the gospel with others. So, if that makes me a freak, than freak it is. 

And, if you can relate to this, even a little bit, maybe you are a freak too. So, this freak is grateful for the opportunity to praise an amazing God. My God, who chose me – thank You. My God, who shows me daily miracles and signs of His presence in my life – thank You. My God, who works all things out, and He is greatly glorified – thank You.

My God, who is your God too for the asking Him into your life. My God, who I praise and worship.

“Hallelujah! Praise God in his holy house of worship, praise him under the open skies; Praise him for his acts of power, praise him for his magnificent greatness; Praise with a blast on the trumpet, praise by strumming soft strings; Praise him with castanets and dance, praise him with banjo and flute; Praise him with cymbals and a big bass drum, praise him with fiddles and mandolin. Let every living, breathing creature praise God! Hallelujah!” ~Psalm 150 (the Message)

"I will extol the LORD at all times; His praise will always be on my lips." ~Psalm 34:1 (NIV)

"I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name forever and ever." ~Psalm 145:1 (NIV)
“But I trust in Your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in Your salvation. I will sing the LORD’s praise, for He has been good to me.” ~Psalm 13:5-6  (NIV)

Praising and honoring You LORD... Awe, how I love to be in Your presence and hear Your word running through my heart and mind.

Physically having some moments today (this week) LORD, and could use a few hours of relief. I am praising all the wonderful things You are doing in my life right now, Abba Father and so look forward to seeing the blessings revealed. Thank You for allowing me to share what you have done in my life with others. I never dreamed that would be such a blessing.


“Every day is a gift... unwrap it with care and accept it with sincere gratitude, and remember to share what is so freely given.” ~Me, Day 520 of Giving Thanks




© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta                        
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/ 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giving-Thanks-Daily/290738571406


http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-520-of-giving-thanks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me