Translate

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 696 of Giving Thanks

I am grateful for prayer, “Whatever Lord You have for me, I accept. Whatever mighty and faithful God You place before me and upon me, I gladly allow. And, for all the things Abba that I  just cannot handle, I thank You for taking them on. I thank You that You absolutely know what is best and perfect for my growth and to build my faith. LORD thank You that I have sisters in my life to share the lessons, as well as revel completely in the journey. I thank You LORD for my friends, my sisters, for whom without, I would see less joy and would understand things more slowly. Thank You for the orchestration of friendship and knowing exactly who to put together to work for the Kingdom. In the mighty blood of Jesus, I pray. Amen.”

Believing and having faith that all prayers are answered according to God's will and timing IS A GREAT COMFORT.

“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.” ~Mark 11:24-25 (New International Version)
Salvation is such a beautiful gift, that in itself is to be cherished; the gifts to follow are at God's discretion, His timing, His choice. I am grateful for the fruits He has blessed me with. And, I look forward to everyday that I get to use what He so generously gives and has given. Great is He who bestows such gifts upon me, His child who needs Him so AND desires Him so.

Thank You Father God for always being here when I need you, and equipping me with your perfect timing and according to Your amazing will. 

I am very fortunate that I can see God moving every day. And I am blessed with so many hearts who share their stories and testimonies to bless my days.

Thank You Father God for giving me an amazing group of brothers and sisters – these are people that I know through watching their lives unfold before me, and praying with them and for them. They, like me, are Your children, highly favored, greatly loved and indwelled with the Holy Spirit. This is my family Lord, for whom I thank You very much. I pray that through the days as we learn who You are for us, and how we can grow together that we can see your works daily and clearly. We thank you that as we dwell in You, we can remember one another, not only to bring to You in prayer, but to allow You to use our experiences together to grow us individually as well.Thank You LORD for the work of Jesus, for every moment access to the Holy Spirit and loving us more than we can comprehend. Help us to love others greatly, respectfully and correctly in Jesus' name, we bring our concerns and we praise Your amazing and mighty name. Amen.

“Since we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal (brief and fleeting), but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting.” ~2 Corinthians 4:16 (Amplified Bible)

LORD, I realize that through my life, there is some pain I have because of choices I have made, others because it's part of my learning, nonetheless, I am grateful that with You, I know that I am already healed and my mistakes are forgiven. I am even more grateful that as I learn to get past those mistakes, that I learn more about Your grace. I am grateful that I see you’re correction is my light, and that light is my refuge and my strength. I am grateful that I am growing in wisdom through the Holy Spirit, and that is truly a gift that is cherished every moment.

“Seeing it is God, that said, Light shall shine out of darkness, who shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." ~2 Corinthians 4:6 (American Standard Version)

Thank You for Your Word LORD, for giving me life through Your promises, and showing me that “keeping them” shows You that I am grateful and my heart is filled with an abundant You.

"Keep them and do them”... that comes from a heart of loving and knowing God. His word is perfect and edifying and LIFE GIVING!

"Do not add to the Word that I tell you, and do not take away from it. Keep the Laws of the Lord your God which I tell you…
"Keep them and do them. For this will show how wise and understanding you are. The people who will hear all these Laws will say, ‘For sure this great nation is a wise and understanding people.’" ~Deuteronomy 4:2 and 6 (New Life Version)

© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta                      
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me