Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 719 of Giving Thanks

Lord, give me the courage to change and the strength to stand firmly in those changes.

“I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.” ~Isaiah 61:10 (NIV)

At the end of me today LORD, and so thankful that at my end You are endless. That is what I hold on to, and look forward to. At my end, You are endless.

In the middle of unexpected attack, and it truly is amazing how God shows up... thought I would share the words given to me.

"This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says:
“In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it." ~Isaiah 30:15 (New International Version)

LORD, THANK YOU for knowing what I need every time.

Do you ever feel like you've been shot in the heart with an arrow? And, I don't mean cupid's arrow, I mean a weapon of war, a sharp ended, flesh-splitting weapon! Lord, take the after shock of that hit away and allow the wound to heal quickly. There are times, when the physical pain of illness seems to be nothing compared to the blows to the heart.

Giving it ALL to You LORD. And the love and adoration for You can never be enough. I wait on You LORD and know that You are trustworthy and faithful by "heaven's standard", which is difficult for this mind, at times to comprehend, yet AMAZING for this heart to hope in.

Thank You gracious Father God for Your presence in my life, for all You do and those You send to speak into my life and to my circumstances. Thank You for those who lift me in prayer, for those who care deeply in the name of Jesus for my healing, my restored and replenished heart and all that and who concerns me too. It is my daily prayer to be courageous and brave through every day and in every moment. I have an amazing life Lord because of You and I cannot imagine another kind of life. Thank You my amazing Father, and the never ending ability to bring this all to You through a mighty and perfect savior – in the restorative blood of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

My friends, I implore you to pour your heart out in prayer to God and He will lead you to overflowing portions.


© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me