Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 725 of Giving Thanks

For years I have prayed and hoped that I would wake up one day and be pain free, exhaustion free… I cried as I heard a song tonight about the woman who touched the hem of Jesus’ garment and she was healed. I guess I have to really ask if I believe it for me.

Do I believe that all the miracles of healing are available to me?

My heart pleads for it, my brain strains to understand. So, here I go again, I am learning, that at times I really need to listen to the pleas of my heart, and allow the thoughts to dwell only in the impossibilities of me, so I can realize the possibilities of my mighty God and know that I am His wholly and completely.

‎"Is anyone among you sick? He should summon the elders of the church and they should pray over him, anointing him with olive oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins he will be forgiven." James 5:14-15 (Lexham Bible)

The prayer of faith by the faithful.... and the Lord will raise him... he will be forgiven... Eternity with God, isn't that the greatest healing of all?

“I ask that your minds may be opened to see His light, so that you will know what is the hope to which He has called you, how rich are the wonderful blessings He promises His people,” Ephesians 1:18 (Good News Translation)

I am His masterpiece.
“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” ~Ephesians 2:10 (New Living Translation)

I am unique and I am wonderfully made.
“You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.”~Psalm 139:13-14 (New Living Transalation)

I am loved greater than I will ever comprehend.
“This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.” ~John 3:16-18 (the Message)

I am priceless to Him and HE IS EVERYTHING FOR ME, TO ME, ABOUT ME, IN ME.

I have prayer, relationship and power through Him… Bottom Line: Dear God, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen. There is no middle man, just our savior as our advocate and it's straight to the Father. Isn’t it wonderful, that all I have to do is ask and it will be done?  “]Keep on asking and it will be given you;  keep on seeking and you will find;  keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.” ~Matthew 7:7 (Amplified Bible)

“So I tell you, continue to ask, and God will give to you. Continue to search, and you will find. Continue to knock, and the door will open for you.”  ~Luke 11:9-10 (Easy-To-Read-Version)

© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me