Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 731 of Giving Thanks

There is no doubt that He assures us often of His protection of us, His strength for us, His guidance that is UNENDING! And I have an unending desire to pray continually – I want my life to be a prayer. Let my life be a prayer that is reflected everywhere I go. Pray, pray, pray is the motto, without ceasing, continually and expectantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17).

‎I continue daily to pray for strength... 
"Then Samson prayed to the Lord, “Sovereign Lord, remember me again. O God, please strengthen me just one more time. With one blow let me pay back the Philistines for the loss of my two eyes.” ~Judges 16:28 (New Living Translation)


"As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength." ~Psalm 138:3 (New Living Translation)


"I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit." ~Ephesians 3:16 (New Living Translation)


"The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. (For the choir director: This prayer is to be accompanied by stringed instruments.)" ~Habakkuk 3:19 (New Living Translation)

And every day I will rejoice, praise and live in hope. Today the sun was shining across the landscape, and the Son is shining across the heavens. But really, no matter what the weather, Jesus’ light will shine greatly and intensely.

"You can go to God Most High to hide. You can go to God All-Powerful for protection. 
“I say to the LORD, “You are my place of safety, my fortress. My God, I trust in you.” 
“God will save you from hidden dangers and from deadly diseases. You can go to him for protection. 
“He will cover you like a bird spreading its wings over its babies. You can trust him to surround and protect you like a shield. 
“You will have nothing to fear at night and no need to be afraid of enemy arrows during the day." ~Psalm 91:1-6 (Easy-to-Read Version)

‎And every day, no matter what I experience, physically, emotionally and with God, there is healing manifesting.

I realize, that in the progression from pain to healing, we focus so much on the pain, that healing does not seem possible, but (big but here), WHEN I focus on who the healer is, the manifestation becomes real and HEALING IS POSSIBLE. And I am to realize more that in the progression from here to heaven, if I focus on my circumstances, I will suffer pain and heartache. When I focus on my creator, the here part is hopeful.

So, Lord I continue to pray, continue to praise and rejoice and hope like I have never hoped before.



© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me