Translate

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 729 of Giving Thanks

Every day I am humbled by the humility around me in those God has chosen to surround me with. I not only have the honor of serving an amazing God, but I receive continual blessings from so many things – gestures, comments, prayers and the greatest of all friendship. I am honored to work with the most wonderful and loyal group of people from around the world. I am greatly encouraged.

“I'm thanking you, God, from a full heart, I'm writing the book on your wonders. I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I'm singing your song, High God.” ~Psalm 9:1-2 (The Message)

I am grateful that I no longer replay my past and all the images that held me back, kept me stuck or stranded and had me handcuffed and frozen in the enemy’s purpose – which is no purpose. I am grateful for all the moments when believing was impossible, but with the Holy Spirit moving my every fiber closer toward God, it was possible to move belief to trust, and trust to transformation.

I WILL praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth (recount and tell aloud) all Your marvelous works and wonderful deeds! 
I will rejoice in You and be in high spirits; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High!” ~Psalm 9:1-2 (Amplified Bible)

In this moment and all those to come, I place all of me in His wonderful care because this is what I have learned.

”Trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) in the Lord and do good; so shall you dwell in the land and feed surely on His faithfulness, and truly you shall be fed.
Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.
“Commit your way to the Lord [roll and repose each care of your load on Him]; trust (lean on, rely on, and be confident) also in Him and He will bring it to pass.
And He will make your uprightness and right standing with God go forth as the light, and your justice and right as [the shining sun of] the noonday.” ~Psalm 37:3-6 (Amplified Bible)

Believing in my heart, relaying through my mouth (or keyboard), replaying in my thoughts, that is what I am grateful for every day.

This is joy greater than any joy. Knowing, loving, adoring, cherishing and honoring God!


© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me