Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 743 of Giving Thanks

My life in words…
…for years, I could not find “my words” when I spoke. I spoke what was expected or rehearsed. Today, I am excited and reeling in anticipation because I have my own words through His Word, reflection of His Word and lessons from His Word to share like a song of hope. Please hear me on this, His words through my life are very different from His Word; my words are my words, I am just greatly inspired and encouraged daily to share! Whoa!*

“It is the same with My word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit.  It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.  You will live in joy and peace. The mountains and hills will burst into song, and the trees of the field will clap their hands!” ~Isaiah 55:11-15 (New Living Translation)

Settle in, let Him lead.
Seek, ponder, reflect, REJOICE...
He truly has this and that and all that is.

“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, remembering that as members of the same body you are called to live in harmony, and never forget to be thankful for what God has done for you.” ~Colossians 3:15 (J.B. Phillips New Testament)

It is the anticipation of hope that keeps me hoping! How about you? The Lord Jesus left us a helper, the Holy Spirit, which is my power, my strength, my teacher, my guide and my friend.

Thank You Jesus for delivering all my needs perfectly to the Father and thank You Father for hearing my prayers. In the strength, every day, from the Holy Spirit I live. Amen.

"I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. ~Philippians 4:13 (Amplified Bible)


Sickness is defined as this world and the only cure is Jesus. My security comes from God the Father and knowing I am His.

"But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you." ~John 14:26 (Amplified Bible)

Every day is a lesson, and every day I have the wisdom through my relationship with my Father to share these lessons in words, “my words”, which come through His strength and the hope that His promises bring and reveal. Trials are blessings that I just need to acknowledge. Once this happens, hope is truly everywhere.

“Live by the Spirit and Reject the Deeds of the Flesh
But I say, live by the Spirit, and you will never carry out the desire of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh, for these are in opposition to one another, so that whatever you want, you may not do these things.18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.” ~Galatians 5:16-20 (Lexham English Bible)

Let Him BE...
Let Him BE the someone I cry my heart out to.
Let Him BE the comfort I seek when comfort is required.
Let Him BE the only voice I hear in times of turmoil or tragedy.
Let Him BE the One and only God for me.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*
By the way, the word “standby” means (ref: Amplified Bible translation of John 14):
1. Staunch supporter or adherent; one who can be relied upon.
2. Something upon which one can rely and therefore choose or use regularly.
3. Kept readily available for use in an emergency, shortage, or the like: a standby player.

Whoa definition from the Urban Dictionary:
1. To express surprise (interj)
2. To express astonishment(interj)
3. To indicate a desire for one to end that of which they are speaking (interj)
4. Evolved from a song to describe something that you're not quite sure exactly how to describe (adj)



© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me