Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 749 of Giving Thanks

Tonight, I pray for relief and run into Your arms LORD, here I come. LORD, You already know the need I have, I see it as a miracle needed, let me see it as You do.

Today and every day, I trust in His word… His promises, this verse, "‎"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."" ~Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)all my hope is in what He has for me, not what I am in right now, or even tomorrow. I am expectant for all that He has for me toward heaven and perfection. That’s enough for me - more than enough for me.

Goal: Take everything God has for me in my life.
Objective: Give praise and thanks no matter what that "everything" includes.
Results: Trusting in Him always for everything, EVERY THING.



“Your righteousness, God, reaches to the heavens, you who have done great things. Who is like you, God? Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once more.” ~Psalm 71:19-21 (New International Version)

Lord, help me to be more forgiving of those in my life. Help me to see them as You want me to see them. Help me to not only act according to Your will, but react according to Your will, as I live toward my purpose. Help mend my broken heart when others act and react in ways that are hurtful, selfish and foolish. Keep me from being hurtful, selfish and foolish in my responses. I rebuke all that is not loving to my soul, encouraging to my heart or healing to my body. Remove from me Lord, all that inhibits me from growing. I accept whatever it takes to move yet closer to You and likened more of Jesus.

I am grateful that what is written on a piece of parchment paper is not really who I am. As I contemplate many things tonight, I am assured, that who I am with Christ is not in question. And, I pray, yet again and some more Lord, for wisdom, clarity and that little miracle of inspiration. That the words will flow, the accomplishments of these past few years will be brought to the front of my mind and delivered to that parchment in perfect order.

Waking up to what I am directed to do, is all I ask Lord. Remove this sleep from my heart, my mind and deep in my soul. Awaken me to my purpose, through You, wholeheartedly.

A song of ascents. Of Solomon.
“Unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain. In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat—for he grants sleep to those He loves.” ~ Psalm 127:1-2 (New International Version)

Thanks to Sue King for this wonderful close tonight, your thoughts last night inspired this for sure.

I choose to embrace my Maker’s choice for me!

© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me