Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 742 of Giving Thanks

‎"I thank my God at all times for you because of the grace (the favor and spiritual blessing) of God which was bestowed on you in Christ Jesus…”
Every moment is a blessing, NO DISGUISE, JUST A BLESSING. I just have to remember who we belong to and KNOW that He loves me. And in every moment, He continues to draw me near and lead me through to perfection...
"[So] that in Him in every respect you were enriched, in full power and readiness of speech [to speak of your faith] and complete knowledge and illumination [to give you full insight into its meaning]." ~1 Corinthians 1:4-5 (Amplified Bible)
Today, I see every moment as a confirmation of my many treasures. In the strength and wisdom of the Holy Spirit, I will ALWAYS be ready for what comes my way, is what I need to get through and respond to.

Even though all the moments that are not all that I expect them to be, I do know that very day is a better day than the one before.

“A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God than live the good life in the homes of the wicked.
“For the LORD God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The LORD will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.
“O LORD of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you.” ~Psalm 84:10-12 (New Living Translation)

I have the greatest opportunities every day to shine the Jesus light for those around us. I believe we do that by staying in His word, understanding that we ARE LOVED GREATER than we will ever know, seeing GOD all around us AND KEEPING OUR EYES and HEARTS on the things that are important to God

...and the greatest of these is love, LOVE, LOVE!

"But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love." ~1 Corinthians 13:13 (The Message)

I may see all the cracks in my life, and God sees opportunity for repair and refurbishing. May we all have cracks to fill and repair. Even with the cracks, He overfills me with blessings and love.  I have learned that when it pours circumstances, God will overflow me with fulfillment toward my purpose. Sometimes the pouring is manifested in tears and regardless of what pours out, I know that with every blink of my eyes, there can be a change in perspective.

Today I choose to let go of my insecurities and see the security that holds true with God in me... All things, Lord, are possible today and every day with You in me.

Truly, we are all inadequate on our own... but it is through Him that we become more than adequate.

When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time.”  ~Author Unknown

Why is there hope, you might ask, it is because I have eternity to look forward to and life here with the Holy Spirit with me. I see so many moments as entering the “God Room”, and not that God isn’t everywhere else, but that all my intentions and my whole heart are revealed and revered. My place where I can confirm my lessons, question my concerns and edify my savior. It is where my thoughts and prayers conjoin and He edifies me too.  My sanctuary where honesty lives and is harvested with vigor and passion for The Word.



© 2011 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150327530757809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me