Translate

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 785 of Giving Thanks

Again, I say, "Yes LORD... lead me."

In every lesson, in every way, through my life, I am to live expectantly.

I had the most amazing start to my day reading and sitting with my LORD, followed by a wonderful time of prayer with a friend. In my many moments today, I was brought back to my amazing start, and that amazing start comes only because He is my everything in my life. Every day I am to remember that I see things from earthly eyes and ask to put my God eyes on as I look around me.

“And the Ever-living One [I am living in the eternity of the eternities]. I died, but see, I am alive forevermore; and I possess the keys of death and Hades (the realm of the dead).” ~Revelation 1:18 (Amplified Bible)

I love how God themes my lessons... and wraps them in His loving and tender Word.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, says the Lord God, He Who is and Who was and Who is to come, the Almighty (the Ruler of all)." Revelation 1:8 (Amplified Bible)

There is nothing else more important than knowing, believing and revering this truth. He is the living one. He was dead, now lives and holds the keys to life and death.
 
God cures all ailments, especially our disobedience, our fear, our doubts and our past. And during the day, I came to realize that I cannot let others break my Spirit… I must remember who that Spirit inside me truly is, and stand confidently on in that knowledge.

““Arise and attack a nation at ease, which lives in confidence,” declares the LORD, “a nation that has neither gates nor bars; its people live far from danger." ~Jeremiah 49:31 (New International Version)

In every lesson, in every way, through my life, I am to live expectantly.

The only grace we can expect is the grace that God extends, and the grace we extend ourselves. Allow yourself to be let off the hook personally, even when other do not appear to let you off the hook. Every day, dwell on His grace... completely repent when needed and give God all of the worry and anxiety associated with feelings that are harmful. Revel in His grace, mercy and tenderness. Again, in every lesson, in every way, through my life, I am to live expectantly.

"Simon answered, “Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets.”
"When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break. So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink." ~Luke 5:5-7 (New International Version)


"you will catch men..." verse 10

With Jesus, I never know what the nets will bring in... I am praying today that as all my nets are cast, I remember who I serve.


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me