Translate

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 781 of Giving Thanks

Hello New Year. I have been waiting for you to arrive. I am excited and expectant of great things during these next 364 days. So, be prepared to watch some amazing things occur. So, be amazed by what God will do with me in this time.

A New Year, new thoughts. His thoughts... His thoughts for us. Let's remember to think through our life. His desires for us our grand, let us expect His greatness in us. As a child of God, it is already there, we just have to believe. Let me always know that HE IS for me. Every Time!

“This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
“And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. 19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.” 2 Corinthians 5:17-19 (New Living Translation)

Serving God is my pleasure, my obligation and my reward.

When we obey the Word of God, our lives change forever! This is a request that we cannot ignore and want to love honoring. “If you love me, keep my commands…”
… “Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.” John 14:15, 24 (New International Version)

My God is your God too. Does He know your voice? He's waiting. Let no more time waste. Call on Him now. He's been waiting, and is expecting your call.

He is... always has been and always will be. We are all part of One. Let us love one another, respect one another and edify one another as we do Christ. We have unending and all loving grace extended to us, can we not do the same? Let us be like Christ.

Are you down, upset with where you are?
Can you not get ahead?
Do you dwell on what should be, or what could have been?
STOP RIGHT NOW.

If only my physical body could relay what is in my heart, everyone around me would be blinded by how brightly I'd be. Sometimes we don't know how tired we are until God gives us physical rest. Thank You LORD for allowing sleep to occur, more than expected and now I feel so refreshed... ready to face the day, full steam ahead.

The Lord is everything to me and every day I discover yet more of what everything is entails. Many times I feel as though I have wandered or strayed from my focus and I have to stop and take notice as to where I have landed. Thankfully, He is always here with me, so directions are attainable through a simple 'hello God", help.

Encourage yourself by encouraging other.
Get stronger by PRAYING for others.
Allow God to work through you and your strengths.
Give Him all of you by giving to others.

It is very hard to be down when you focus on others. This is the time to change "where you are".

It's time, wouldn't you agree?

Love who you are for He created you. Dig deep to find the "you" He created and you can love. The one who is better at that one thing than anyone else. That one thing that everyone notices about you. I know you know what it is. Think upon His word, meditate upon His promises. Allow Him to remind you of who you are and that you have a specific purpose that He predestined for just you. You were wonderfully made. When we do what we are designed to do, we thrive. Get better at what you do best and surround yourself with others to do the rest. That is your job. Become the best at what you do best. And we do that only with Christ. Our first step is to choose Him. 


‎God loves you so much. He loves you now and has since the beginning of time. John 3:16 says, He loved you so much that He sent His son. The Word is His love letter, instructions and encouragement to us all. Jesus is our Savior and the hero of Bible.

"This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him." ~John 3:16-18 (The Message)

Let me just say thank You LORD.

© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me