Translate

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 786 of Giving Thanks

The greatest lover of "you" you will ever know died and lives for you. Thank You Jesus for loving me so. LORD, reveal to me, what I am adding to my faith, that was added by man for convenience. Help me to remove all the things that are not Yours, and should not be mine. Today and every day is a time to be renewed in faith. To take Him at His word - trust that His word alone is enough.

Lord, I pray for discernment today. I pray that all through my day, I will be directed perfectly by the Holy Spirit and that my flesh will follow. I pray that as I go right or left, it is Your voice that I hear for the right turn. I pray for strength to do "right" as You bring me through toward perfection. Let it be a day of prayer and seeking in Jesus' name. Amen.

Thank You LORD for being with me today. Thank You for knowing my every insecurity, doubt, fear, anxiety and need. As I pray, I know that I can bare my soul, pour my heart out, cry to exhaustion and it all matters to You.

Everything matters to my mighty and amazing God. I am important. You are important. Manifest in me LORD a feast of wonderful wisdom.

‎"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ [Psalm 2:9]—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ~Revelation 2:26-29 (New International Version)


"You will break them with a rod of iron [Or will rule them with an iron scepter (see Septuagint and Syriac)]; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”~Psalm 2:9 (New International Version)

Brothers and sisters, we must remember this as we walk on this journey. We will have hardships, pain, sorrow, trials and circumstances we do not like or even hate, but we have to know the big picture. God wins. And, if you have chosen Him (are His), there is nothing to fear or worry about. Every time something gets tough, rough or seems impossible, take your thoughts back to what He did so that your eternity will be one of peace and certainty. Life is hard, no one, especially God or Jesus, said we'd become saved and live a charmed life here on earth. But our character and habits here will determine where our hearts are. THAT IS HOW WE PREPARE.

Would love your thoughts - how are you preparing? How are you sharing hope with others? It is through doom and gloom or through the grace, mercy and hope of eternity with our Creator?

There are only two choices, with God, without God. Can we encourage through condemnation? What do we draw from, and is it drawing other toward God?

It can be a dark place when we don't know God, and sinking lower occurs when you dismiss His existence. Allow the light in.

When we are broken, in need of repair and He will repair, restore and renew all parts of you.


© 2012 Giving Thanks Daily, Shawn Boreta
Web: http://shawnsgivingthanksdaily.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150418958162809

*****************
We are Wonderfully Made (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonderfully-Made/130178720330362), living to encourage and Equip His People (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Equip-His-People-Ephesians-411-13/170487976325407) and completely committed to believing greatly Psalm 139 with purpose (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Psalm-139-with-purpose/183264461708034).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shawn Delia Boreta

Free e-Book Devotional

Free e-Book Devotional
It's All About Me